- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- [Photo Tutorial] Precious Little Baby Cloche With Adorable Flower
It’s patriotic, colorful and beautiful! This Ships Ahoy Patriotic Throw designed by Michele Maks is the perfect gift giving idea for all generations. The finished size of the throw is approximately 44.5″ x 44.5″ / 113cm x 113cm; this makes it extremely easy to be used for different purposes.
Whether you use this throw in a living room, on a picnic, or ship it off to someone serving overseas, it’s the perfect expression of patriotism. It’s easy to crochet and a wonderful gift!
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Maks for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.