- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
This is just beautiful! Made in light worsted weight mercanized cotton this wonderfully designed afghan is a gorgeous yet simple afghan pattern with an original design.
Fans and Pansies Ripple Blanket by Heather Tucker is a gorgeous blanket pattern that can be made in any size. Five widths are given in the directions for this very vintage-looking pattern.
Worsted weight yarn (see chart for amount)
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.