- Brilliant Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern To Make & Sell At A Craft Fair
- Sketch Heart Purse Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
This is just beautiful! Made in light worsted weight mercanized cotton this wonderfully designed afghan is a gorgeous yet simple afghan pattern with an original design.
Fans and Pansies Ripple Blanket by Heather Tucker is a gorgeous blanket pattern that can be made in any size. Five widths are given in the directions for this very vintage-looking pattern.
Worsted weight yarn (see chart for amount)
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.