- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Flip-Flop Slippers
- Free Crochet Pouch Pattern With Flap And Button
- [Free Pattern] Easy Stash Buster Afghan For Mindless Relaxing
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Textured Washcloth Pattern For Spa Days
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
This is just beautiful! Made in light worsted weight mercanized cotton this wonderfully designed afghan is a gorgeous yet simple afghan pattern with an original design.
Fans and Pansies Ripple Blanket by Heather Tucker is a gorgeous blanket pattern that can be made in any size. Five widths are given in the directions for this very vintage-looking pattern.
Worsted weight yarn (see chart for amount)
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.