- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Most Adorable Kitty Nest
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet This Amazingly Simple Yet Gorgeous Reversible Pattern
This is just beautiful! Made in light worsted weight mercanized cotton this wonderfully designed afghan is a gorgeous yet simple afghan pattern with an original design.
Fans and Pansies Ripple Blanket by Heather Tucker is a gorgeous blanket pattern that can be made in any size. Five widths are given in the directions for this very vintage-looking pattern.
Worsted weight yarn (see chart for amount)
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.