- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Adorable Baby Booties And You’ll Be Instantly Happier
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Weeping Angels Never Looked So Cute
- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
Headbands with flowers are very pretty, at any age. Crochet headbands or hairbands are easy to make if you follow a good pattern. (Here is an excellent written pattern for headbands). Crocheting flowers, instead, sometimes can be a bit of a challenge. Crochet flowers in more layers are gorgeous. If you don’t know how to make them, this wonderful video -series from epicabundance will teach you how to make a gorgeous crochet flower for headband.
There is also a video tutorial on how to make a tiny crochet leaf and, if you need a video tutorial on how to crochet a headband, you’ll find it on the page after. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.