- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Simple Solid Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Cute Skillet Handle Covers
Headbands with flowers are very pretty, at any age. Crochet headbands or hairbands are easy to make if you follow a good pattern. (Here is an excellent written pattern for headbands). Crocheting flowers, instead, sometimes can be a bit of a challenge. Crochet flowers in more layers are gorgeous. If you don’t know how to make them, this wonderful video -series from epicabundance will teach you how to make a gorgeous crochet flower for headband.
There is also a video tutorial on how to make a tiny crochet leaf and, if you need a video tutorial on how to crochet a headband, you’ll find it on the page after. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.