- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
- Simply Elegant Crochet Blanket Border Free Pattern
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
Headbands with flowers are very pretty, at any age. Crochet headbands or hairbands are easy to make if you follow a good pattern. (Here is an excellent written pattern for headbands). Crocheting flowers, instead, sometimes can be a bit of a challenge. Crochet flowers in more layers are gorgeous. If you don’t know how to make them, this wonderful video -series from epicabundance will teach you how to make a gorgeous crochet flower for headband.
There is also a video tutorial on how to make a tiny crochet leaf and, if you need a video tutorial on how to crochet a headband, you’ll find it on the page after. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.