- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Big Rose Crochet Top Design
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
This very vintage looking crochet reversible shell baby blanket is made with Karabella Lace Merino yarn. The Reversible Shell Baby Blanket by The Piper’s Girls is a beautiful double-sided afghan using the shell stitch. You must have seen it around a lot as it’s been used for generations; however, chances are you never had it written down. You can always double the pattern to make a bigger afghan for your bed.
Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Get the pattern: Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
Thanks to The Piper Girls for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.