- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Crochet And So Adorable Baby Bibs And Booties
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
This gorgeous crochet blanket with a beautiful texture and color is fun and easy to make. The design is really beautiful and detailed and the border is extremely decorative and attractive. Mayflower Baby Blanket by Tammy Hildebrand is the perfect pattern for a baby blanket that looks and feels luxurious and sweet. The measurements of the finished blanket are 37 x 40”/94 x 101.5 cm, however this pattern is easily adaptable to other sizes of blanket, yarn and hook.
Naturally Caron.com Spa
(75% Microdenier Acrylic/25% Bamboo;):
Shown in: #0005 Ocean Spray
One size US I-9 (5.5mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Tammy Hildebrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.