- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- Beginner-Friendly Simple Collar Dress [Free Pattern]
This gorgeous crochet blanket with a beautiful texture and color is fun and easy to make. The design is really beautiful and detailed and the border is extremely decorative and attractive. Mayflower Baby Blanket by Tammy Hildebrand is the perfect pattern for a baby blanket that looks and feels luxurious and sweet. The measurements of the finished blanket are 37 x 40”/94 x 101.5 cm, however this pattern is easily adaptable to other sizes of blanket, yarn and hook.
Naturally Caron.com Spa
(75% Microdenier Acrylic/25% Bamboo;):
Shown in: #0005 Ocean Spray
One size US I-9 (5.5mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Tammy Hildebrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.