- [Paid Pattern] The Perfect Shawl For A Winter Afternoon
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf You’ll Want To Wear Immediately
- 4 Free C2C Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
- You Will Love The Softness Of These Cute Baby Washcloths
This gorgeous crochet blanket with a beautiful texture and color is fun and easy to make. The design is really beautiful and detailed and the border is extremely decorative and attractive. Mayflower Baby Blanket by Tammy Hildebrand is the perfect pattern for a baby blanket that looks and feels luxurious and sweet. The measurements of the finished blanket are 37 x 40”/94 x 101.5 cm, however this pattern is easily adaptable to other sizes of blanket, yarn and hook.
Naturally Caron.com Spa
(75% Microdenier Acrylic/25% Bamboo;):
Shown in: #0005 Ocean Spray
One size US I-9 (5.5mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Tammy Hildebrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.