- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- [Free Pattern] DIY Crochet Summer Shorts
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Crochet Pattern Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
I adore this cat face granny square! Some may say it’s name should be Hello Kitty, but the designer Nadelspiel * Stricken & Häkeln mit eliZZZa has spoken and named this cute square Hello Lucy Granny Square. This How to Crochet * Hello Lucy Granny Square * video tutorials is divided in two parts. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
The first video of this tutorial teaches you how to crochet the Hello Lucy Face for the center of the Granny Square…
The 2nd video of this tutorial teaches you how to crochet the Granny Square Border to our Hello Lucy Face.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.