- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Symmetry Wave Stitch Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- Beautiful Crochet Cowl Neck Warmer Free Pattern
The beauty of this pattern is breathtaking! It truly resembles a colorful stained glass window. The Cathedral Window Square pattern by Lorene Eppolite is rated as easy and uses really simple, basic stitches. This beautiful 12″ square is fun to make as it can be done in a variety of color combinations.
Vanna’s Choice Worsted Weight 3.5 oz (100 g), 170 yards (156 m). Approx 85 yards in your choice of colors.
5.5mm (I) hook or hook needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cre8tion Crochet
Thanks to Lorene Eppolite for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.