- [Free Pattern] Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
- Beautiful C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
Learn how to make some easy, light and super-comfy crochet sandals for women with this easy to follow pattern. Crochet Sandals pattern by Bethany Dearden can be used if you need a pair of sandals that would make you feel almost like you’re barefoot. Perfect for warm spring and summer days, this pattern even has a matching pair free crochet pattern for baby available here.
Super Comfy Slipper Sandals Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
Medium Weight Yarn in 2 colors
Check out the original source for this Super Comfy Slipper Sandals Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafts by Amanda
Thanks to Bethany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.