- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- [Free Pattern] This Mandala Square Will Surely Remind You Of Joy And Happiness
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
Learn how to make some easy, light and super-comfy crochet sandals for women with this easy to follow pattern. Crochet Sandals pattern by Bethany Dearden can be used if you need a pair of sandals that would make you feel almost like you’re barefoot. Perfect for warm spring and summer days, this pattern even has a matching pair free crochet pattern for baby available here.
Super Comfy Slipper Sandals Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
Medium Weight Yarn in 2 colors
Check out the original source for this Super Comfy Slipper Sandals Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafts by Amanda
Thanks to Bethany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.