- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Lotus Bloom Dishcloths You’ll Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Vintage Roses Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
This decorative doily makes a beautiful centerpiece. Between-Meal Centerpiece by Corticelli will make your dining table standout. A stunning pattern with an approximate about 30″ diameter, this vintage looking crochet centerpiece looks lovely in one, two or more tones. This lacy pattern with a charming design is wonderful to make and will look amazing on your favorite table.
Beautiful Crochet Lace Centerpiece
Yarn weight Thread
Hook size 1.75 mm
Yardage 1050 yards (960 m)
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Lace Centerpiece Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Corticelli
Thanks to Corticelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.