- Super Quick Circular Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower-Block Pattern Looks Great In Any Afghan
We are just a couple days away from the Teacher Appreciation Week. Crocheters tend to love handmade gifts and so do teachers. If you don’t have any gift ready or even a gift idea yet, it’s not too late to make something beautiful and thoughtful in just a couple of hours. Here is a list of 5 gorgeous handmade gifts, that you may find inspiring and also you can use your crocheting skills to go the extra mile and create the perfect gift.
This lovely list was found on Fiber Flux Blog and the beautiful patterns were selected by talented Jennifer. They are so cute, I find really challenging to choose between them. Which one do you like most?
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.