- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make These Adorable Crocheted Icicle Ornaments For Your Christmas Tree
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- 10 Awesome Olympic Hats Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
We are just a couple days away from the Teacher Appreciation Week. Crocheters tend to love handmade gifts and so do teachers. If you don’t have any gift ready or even a gift idea yet, it’s not too late to make something beautiful and thoughtful in just a couple of hours. Here is a list of 5 gorgeous handmade gifts, that you may find inspiring and also you can use your crocheting skills to go the extra mile and create the perfect gift.
This lovely list was found on Fiber Flux Blog and the beautiful patterns were selected by talented Jennifer. They are so cute, I find really challenging to choose between them. Which one do you like most?
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.