- [Free Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For Those New To Crochet
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- Midnight Star Mandala Rug Is The Perfect Accent Piece To Any Room In Your Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Eclipse With This Gorgeous Solar Eclipse Coaster
Imagine the fun and the laugher at bath time! Your kids will be mesmerized! This Turtle Bath Scrubby by Michele Wilcox is so cute and the design is so perfectly friendly and fun to have around. The pattern works perfect for the kitchen too. This unique textured scrubby is also great for scrubbing pots in the kitchen.
RED HEART® Scrubby™:
1 ball each 0561 Grape A, 0709
Bubblegum B, 0010 Coconut C,
0241 Duckie D
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5mm [US H-8]
Yarn needle, stitch marker, 1 yd
(1 m) black worsted weight yarn
(to embroider eyes)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.