- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
This is a simple beginner’s project, yet the outcome is stunning! This beginner’ blanket is amazing looking and totally eye catching! The pattern is extremely versatile and it mainly uses the chain and double crochet, as well as the slip stitch.
Watch simplydaisy’s easy to follow video instructions and learn how to make a beautiful yet so simple crochet blanket that you will love forever!