- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Dining Area With This Lacy Flower Table Runner
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
If you want to get rid of a whole bunch of yarn in a blanket, you may be interested in finding more about this pattern. Stashaholic’s Brain Dead Afghan by Sherri Bondy is a no-thinkum that is perfect for babies or King size beds, a simple pattern that is textured and looks spectacular when used for scarves, shawls, kitchen towels, washcloths, baby blankets and much more. You’ll love how fast this pattern comes together!
The materials needed depend on finished size – figure about 18 oz for a baby size and increase from there for adult size.
This pattern is called brain dead for a reason – the first row you think I’m out of my mind. Trust me and just follow the instructions. After that repeat the second row until you’re tired of it or run out of yarn!
This is a great scrap project too.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Adventures of a Stashaholic
Thanks to Sherri Bondy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.