- Very Easy Crochet Girl Dress Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- [Paid Pattern] Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
If you want to get rid of a whole bunch of yarn in a blanket, you may be interested in finding more about this pattern. Stashaholic’s Brain Dead Afghan by Sherri Bondy is a no-thinkum that is perfect for babies or King size beds, a simple pattern that is textured and looks spectacular when used for scarves, shawls, kitchen towels, washcloths, baby blankets and much more. You’ll love how fast this pattern comes together!
The materials needed depend on finished size – figure about 18 oz for a baby size and increase from there for adult size.
This pattern is called brain dead for a reason – the first row you think I’m out of my mind. Trust me and just follow the instructions. After that repeat the second row until you’re tired of it or run out of yarn!
This is a great scrap project too.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Adventures of a Stashaholic
Thanks to Sherri Bondy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.