- Gorgeous Wavy Striped Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
If you want to get rid of a whole bunch of yarn in a blanket, you may be interested in finding more about this pattern. Stashaholic’s Brain Dead Afghan by Sherri Bondy is a no-thinkum that is perfect for babies or King size beds, a simple pattern that is textured and looks spectacular when used for scarves, shawls, kitchen towels, washcloths, baby blankets and much more. You’ll love how fast this pattern comes together!
The materials needed depend on finished size – figure about 18 oz for a baby size and increase from there for adult size.
This pattern is called brain dead for a reason – the first row you think I’m out of my mind. Trust me and just follow the instructions. After that repeat the second row until you’re tired of it or run out of yarn!
This is a great scrap project too.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Adventures of a Stashaholic
Thanks to Sherri Bondy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.