- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
Add some little flowers to your home decor or to your presents with this easy and soo cute crochet flower coaster pattern. Designed by Yvonne Eijkenduijn, this 8 Petals Flower Coaster is simple to make using your scraps or your favorite colors. Quick and fun to make, this is a little pattern you will seriously adore.
Crochet Flower Coaster
You will need
Cotton 8 (available in the shop http://www.yvestown.com/shop/annell_cotton8.html)
3.0 – 3.5 mm hook
You can use any other lightweight yarn, but if you get thicker yarn the pattern will not have the same proportions.
Check out the original source for this Crochet Flower Coaster pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mollie Makes Online
Thanks to Yvonne Eijkenduijn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.