- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
This exquisitely beautiful pattern tends to be a little controversial. Some people absolutely love this square and find the pattern very quick and easy. I find that most people that find the pattern a bit more difficult tend to have a bit of a problem in round 5 so make sure you pay attention when doing that round. The pattern is designed for a 6″ size but it’s very easy to extend this square to a bigger size by adding some rounds. This lovely Walled Garden Square pattern by JudyK can be easily turned into wonderful afghans or home decoration projects. To get inspired watch the 6 finished projects selected for you, on the next page.