- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
The color scheme used to make this non traditional granny square is simply gorgeous! Daisy in the Corner Granny Square designed by Creative Grandma is a lovely pattern you could use to create an awesome baby blanket or afghan.You could play a lot with the placement and color combinations for these squares to create a variety of colorful, beautiful and unique crochet projects. Got lots of scraps from other projects? This is the perfect pattern to use them and to create something stunning.
Non Traditional Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
This is a crochet how to, that will walk you step by step through making this beautiful Granny Square, you can use 4 colors, 5 colors or 6 colors for your square. This tutorial uses six different colors.
Non Traditional Granny Square Video Tutorial
Thanks to Creative Grandma for the article inspiration and featured image.