- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
- [Video Tutorial] The Happiest Little Smiley Faces In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
- Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern To Match Any Decor
- [Photo Tutorial] Genius Technique: Crocheting 2 Rows At A Time
Making a cute little cardi for a special baby it’s so simple when using this baby pattern! It is gorgeous and lovely and you can only love it! This sweet little sweater is a very easy and fun pattern to work with. A great, quick pattern with many creative options, Crochet Baby Set #201 by Nell Armstrong allows experimenting with colors so you can use some of your stash. Add matching booties and hat to create a lovely crochet baby set.
Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
YARN: 5-ounces of 3-ply Baby Yarn.
CROCHET HOOK: One #3 Bone Hook.
1 ball of silk for Trimming.
Check out the original source for this Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doreen Knitting
Thanks to Nell Armstrong for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.