- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- [Free Pattern] Super-Stylish One Skein Crochet Scarf
This darling flower booties crochet pattern is cute and adorable and is easy to adjust to any size: from newborn to adult. Flower Slippers by Hayley Missingham is one of the easiest, beginner-friendly and also great looking baby bootie patterns which looks adorable with or without decorations. This is a cute little project that could take so little time to make and you will enjoy immensely.
Flower Booties Free Crochet Pattern
8-9cm sole (without stretching)
GAUGE: 5 hdc = 1 inch
10-15g Baby/Fingering Yarn
4.5mm Hook or size needed for gauge.
Yarn needle for loose ends.
2 x 16cm lengths of 6mm ribbon (optional)
Check out the original source for this Flower Booties Free Crochet Patter with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayleys Little Things
Thanks to Hayley Missingham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.