- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] Make These Beautiful Christmas Love Hearts For Those You Love
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
This crochet flower motif is totally lovely and totally suitable for beginners too! The African Flower Motif by Darlisa Riggs is super cute and super fun and…yes…addictive! Can you imagine a whole blanket made of these Africa Flower motifs? Stunning!
You’ll also find below a great video tutorial for this pattern. Bella Coco is doing an absolutely fantastic job with this great and clear for beginners too, video tutorial.
The African Flower is a hexagonal motif that can be used to make a variety of items, such as afghans, potholders, purses, pincushions, pillows, and more.
Once you make one of these motifs, you’ll find that they become very addictive and you’ll need plenty of them!
Use hook to match selected yarn.
Pattern includes my “process” for selecting colors and putting them together into the motifs.
Thanks to Darlisa Riggs for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.