- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- Puff Stitch Beanie Crochet Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel
Stunningly looking, this pattern also works up incredibly fast. This Block Stitch Square by Ana Benson features little dots of color between rounds of a usual granny square. The pattern is the simplest ever when is coming to turning it into a blanket. All you need to do is to continue the pattern repeats.
Called also mosaic stitch or dot stitch, this very simple pattern has lots of possibilities.
The finished square measures 6 inches x 6 inches, however, this project can be made larger or turned into a full-sized afghan by continuing the pattern repeats.
Skill Level: Easy
- Worsted weight yarn in two or more colors; I have used Knit Picks Shine Worsted in Hydrangea, Pistachio and Reef
- 5.0 mm (H-8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the gauge
- yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craft Chic.
Thanks to Ana Benson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.