- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This Amazing Chicken Edging Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Adorable Crochet Baby Sandals With Beads [Free Pattern]
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.