- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- Plastic Bags Mess? Make Your Own Crochet Bag Holder
- Free C2C Crochet Graphgan Pattern Featuring Santa Claus
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Granny Square Blanket For Snuggling On The Sofa With Your Little One
Timeless and elegant pattern! The Renaissance Beauty Throw by Carol Alexander is made in beautiful lacy squares. If you love instant gratification and dislike stitching lots of pieces together at the end, you’ll love how this throw in made by joining the squares as you go! The finished throw measures 52” x 65”.
I chose Red Heart’s “Renaissance Beauty Throw” pattern for this yarn (ended up being a good choice; it’s such an open design that I am getting 10 squares per skein) and added a row of double crochet (the original pattern was a little too open for me) and loops for a flat-braid join. I am such a sucker for instant gratification that I really prefer to join my squares as I work. (Source)
I added a row of double crochet to each square (after the original pattern ends) and then loops for a Priscilla Hewitt’s flat-braid join (http://priscillascrochet.net/free%20patterns/Afghan%20Edg…) to connect the squares. I like to join as I go! (Source)
Image Source: Amy
Thanks to Carol Alexander & Amy for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.