- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- Easy Double Crochet Baby Blanket In Rainbow Shades With Ruffles Guaranteed To Make You Happy
- Messy Bun Beanie For Toddler, Child And Adult
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern Made Really Simple!
- Flower Star Snowflake Pattern You’ll Love, Love, Love!
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.