- Super Easy Puzzled Granny Square [Video Tutorial]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triads Crochet Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- Soft And Sweet Free Crochet Crescent Shawl Pattern
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.