- [Free Pattern] Make These Beautiful Christmas Love Hearts For Those You Love
- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Face Scrubbie
Everybody loves cute owl hats like this one! Owl hats are so popular, adorable and kids love them. When it comes to unique, creative and great looking hats for babies and kids, few designs are better looking than the owl hats. This fun pattern is one of the best looking owl hats you’ll ever see! It’s warm and perfect for cold-weather protection. This adorable Woolly Owl Hat by Kat Goldin is a great little gift for babies and kids as they are always a hit with both kids and adults. This is a very quick and easy pattern which you can finish in just a couple of hours.
Pattern is written both for bulky and aran/worsted weight yarns.
Bulky: 6 HDCs and 4.5 rows = 2” square
Worsted/Aran: 7 HDCs and 5 rows = 2” square
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Slugs on the Refrigerator
Thanks to Kat Goldin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.