- Cat Amigurumi Free Pattern To Fall In Love With!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- Debbie Harford Shared Easy and fast. Another baby afghan done.
- [N/A] This Adorable Big Head Baby Doll Will Make You Giggle With Joy
Everybody loves cute owl hats like this one! Owl hats are so popular, adorable and kids love them. When it comes to unique, creative and great looking hats for babies and kids, few designs are better looking than the owl hats. This fun pattern is one of the best looking owl hats you’ll ever see! It’s warm and perfect for cold-weather protection. This adorable Woolly Owl Hat by Kat Goldin is a great little gift for babies and kids as they are always a hit with both kids and adults. This is a very quick and easy pattern which you can finish in just a couple of hours.
Pattern is written both for bulky and aran/worsted weight yarns.
Bulky: 6 HDCs and 4.5 rows = 2” square
Worsted/Aran: 7 HDCs and 5 rows = 2” square
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Slugs on the Refrigerator
Thanks to Kat Goldin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.