- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- Easy Lacy Crochet Cardigan Pattern For Spring
- [Free Pattern] 26 Different Colours For A Proper Rainbow Blanket
- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.