- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Bag With Adorable Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- Giant Area Rugs Free Crochet Patterns
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.