- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Blooming Flower Crochet Square Works Up Super Fast
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- Iris Cowl One Skein Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
This extremely adorable bunny with long floppy ears is so easy to fall in love with! The One Skein Crochet Bunny pattern by Deb Richey is a fun and fairly simple crochet project that makes a sweet present for babies and kids all ages. The bunny is quite tall and so huggable! Little kids care a lot about favorite colors, so making this adorable crochet bunny toy in their favorite colors may increase the likeability factor immensely.
One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
Bunny measures approximately 21”/53.5cm tall (from head to toe), or 10”/25.5cm tall (seated)
Caron International One Pound (100% acrylic; 16 oz/454 g, 812 yds/742 m skein): one skein
Shown in: 508 Sky Blue
One size US G-6 (4mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
Two safety eyes—18mm diameter (or buttons)
Scraps of pink yarn (for nose) and brown yarn (for mouth)
Check out the original source for this One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Deb Richey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.