- Colorful Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
- 5 Petal Crochet Flower Afghan Square To Brighten Your Day
- Cutest Crochet Baby Dragon Amigurumi Is The Perfect Gift For Your Dragon Loving Friends
OMG! Can you believe these flowers? They are actually crocheted! They look so authentic and realistic! The Mistletoe pattern by Happy Patty Crochet it’s sweet and delicate and looks amazing! These flowers are made with a few basic stitches; the project is suited for any beginner. Time to stock on your Christmas Decor 🙂
This pattern is a fun DIY project, that includes, apart from fun crochet, a bit of play dough time (full photo guide included) 🙂
Skill Level: Beginner
Included in the listing:
1. Diagram to make this Mistletoe.
- Instructions in American Standard Terms.
- Photo tutorials for the branch and its elements.
You do not need to be able to read crochet diagrams, the instructions are very detailed and include plenty of photos! (Source)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Happy Patty Crochet
Thanks to Happy Patty Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.