- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Flower Bookmark That Will Make Your Day Better
- Super Easy Crochet Star Afghan Video Tutorial
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
Spongebob needs no presentation! Everybody knows of him and everybody loves him. Kids more than anybody else! Spongebob Square Pants by Tawana Edwards is a really cute pattern and the perfect gift! Who wouldn’t like such a beautiful toy? Check out the expression on his face! Spongebob is such a fun toy!
Size: Roughly 16 ¼ in. from head to bottom of foot.
Materials: Red heart super saver worsted/medium-yellow(y), white(w), brown(br),
scrap black(b), and scrap red(r).
Additional Materials: Stuffing, Yarn needle, glue, felt-black, blue, white, red, orange,
Crochet Hook and Gauge: Hook size E/5 3.75mm. You don’t necessarily need a gauge
for this project
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tawana’s Cute Crochet
Thanks to Tawana Edwards for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.