- Easy And Adorable Summer Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] 5 Different Patterns In One Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan
- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
Spongebob needs no presentation! Everybody knows of him and everybody loves him. Kids more than anybody else! Spongebob Square Pants by Tawana Edwards is a really cute pattern and the perfect gift! Who wouldn’t like such a beautiful toy? Check out the expression on his face! Spongebob is such a fun toy!
Size: Roughly 16 ¼ in. from head to bottom of foot.
Materials: Red heart super saver worsted/medium-yellow(y), white(w), brown(br),
scrap black(b), and scrap red(r).
Additional Materials: Stuffing, Yarn needle, glue, felt-black, blue, white, red, orange,
Crochet Hook and Gauge: Hook size E/5 3.75mm. You don’t necessarily need a gauge
for this project
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tawana’s Cute Crochet
Thanks to Tawana Edwards for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.