- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
It is fun and easy! This Impossible Hexagon 12 inch Afghan Granny Square by Stramenda is the proof that a hexagon can grow into a square! I find this idea intriguing and amusing! I think you’re going to love making this beautiful square with a little bit of lace and a nice contrast between lacy and compact.
Colours: Square can be made in two or more contrasting colours. Change colours wherever you like by fastening off, and starting with a new colour in the same spot. If continuing rows in the same colour, do not fasten off.
Image source: Stramenda
Thanks to Stramenda for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.