- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] Modern And Stylish Granny Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
Made mostly with basic double crochet stitches which are worked in the round this crochet mandala bag pattern is a great gift idea for anyone at any age. This round afghan crochet pattern features the self striping Lion Brand Mandala Yarn so you don’t have to worry about color changes. This yarn does all the work for you.
Mandala Crocheted Blanket Bag Pattern by Mama In A Stitch is such a simple concept and yet such a clever idea! This blanket bag crochet pattern is great for so many occasion during springtime and summertime. It can be usd in so many ways. It’s also probably the easiest way to pack up your kid’s toys after a picnic day and have them ready again for play time.
Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern
You will need:
Size H, 5.0 mm crochet hook
2 skeins of Lion Brand Mandala “Spirit” Worsted Weight Yarn 591 yards or you can purchase the kit from Lion Brand Yarn HERE
150 g/skein (uses approximately 277 g)
1 skein of Hometown USA Super Bulky Yarn 142 g/skein in New York white or preferred color (uses approximately 23 g)
Tapestry Needle to weave in ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video below to see how it works:
Get the pattern: Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern.
Thanks to Mama In A Stitch for the article inspiration and featured image.