- [Video Tutorial] How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Flower
- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Looking Textured Circles Square
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
The Crochet Seed Stitch is incredibly simple and gives such a lovely textured finish and it’s suitable for any skill level! This lovely crochet stitch looks so great in the featured yarn because the colors seem to go really nicely together with this stitch and it does have a slight sheen to it so it just looks really nice.
This pretty but not too fussy stitch would work wonderfully with any size yarn and can be used to make not only beautiful blankets and throws but also bags and projects that require a fun, playful, dense texture.
Crochet Seed Stitch