- Triangular Crochet Shawl Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Good Looking Valance Will Change The Look And Feel Of Your Kitchen
- 10 Beautiful Ways to Join Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
- Colorful Crochet Gingham Basket
The Bavarian Crochet stitch is commonly known as the “Wool Eater” (more in this post). Worked in rows, this great stitch is perfect for all your fall projects! The legend says that this stitch was originally designed by a mother and daughter from Bavaria.
Bavarian Crochet in Rows Free Pattern
This amazing Bavarian Crochet in Rows by Crochet Kitten creates a texture which is tick and very pretty and also different and unique. Your starting chain is a multiple of 8 with 2 added on. This is a beautiful pattern stitch to learn and so perfect for afghans and blankets.
Thanks to Selena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.