- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- Easy And Adorable Summer Crochet Baby Blanket
- 3 Awesome, Printable Cheat Sheets To Use For Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Cuddly Blanket Would Make A Wonderful Baby Shower Gift
This lacy baby blanket crochet pattern offers a bit of a challenge. It features a flower in the circle in the middle of the blanket that has to turn into a square. The scalloped border adds more delicacy and completes the pattern. The design and the way the circle transitions into a square is very interesting and makes this pattern unique in a delightful way. Baby Delight Blanket by Mary Maxim works up pretty fast and looks amazing although is not a sit and watch TV while you make it type of pattern. Let the colors inspire you into creating your own breathtaking baby delight blanket.
Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Size31″ x 34″
Crochet Hook SizeH-8 (5 mm)
Yarn Range NumberNo. 924
Mary Maxim Sugar Baby Stripes Yarn
Yarn Weight 3 Light
Number of Balls Req.4 (see pattern for further details)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Mary Maxim for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!