- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] This 1 Hour Easter Chicken That Lays Colored Eggs Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen All Day
- [Video Tutorial] I Can’t Believe How Easy Is To Crochet This Beginner Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
This lovely pattern with lots of texture and interesting stitch design totally fits the spring theme! Featuring petals, The Spring Petals Scarf by Ragamuffin is a fabulously easy pattern to remember without being unnecessarily boring. This pattern is fun, easy and very quick so if you need to make a handmade gift in just a few hours, this is a pattern you can rely on.
Worsted weight yarn (220 yards or more)
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Amor
Thanks to Ragamuffin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.