- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Nubbie Scrubbies Can Be Done By Anyone. Simple And Gorgeous
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
This lovely pattern with lots of texture and interesting stitch design totally fits the spring theme! Featuring petals, The Spring Petals Scarf by Ragamuffin is a fabulously easy pattern to remember without being unnecessarily boring. This pattern is fun, easy and very quick so if you need to make a handmade gift in just a few hours, this is a pattern you can rely on.
Worsted weight yarn (220 yards or more)
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Amor
Thanks to Ragamuffin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.