- [Free Pattern] Elegant Ruffled Trivet For Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Pattern: Majestic Bloom
- Easy Earwarmer Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- Easy Crochet Wrap With Pockets Free Pattern To Warm Your Shoulders On A Chilly Day
This lovely pattern with lots of texture and interesting stitch design totally fits the spring theme! Featuring petals, The Spring Petals Scarf by Ragamuffin is a fabulously easy pattern to remember without being unnecessarily boring. This pattern is fun, easy and very quick so if you need to make a handmade gift in just a few hours, this is a pattern you can rely on.
Worsted weight yarn (220 yards or more)
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Amor
Thanks to Ragamuffin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.