- Stunning Diagonal Basket Weave Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- This Coral And Stone Afghan Block Is A Beauty!
There are so many creative color schemes you can do with this blanket! This Easy Ripple Afghan by SusanB is truly an easy, fun and fast pattern. There are lots of people who don’t like “holes” patterns when making a baby blanket. This little ripple blankie with “no holes” design is the perfect pattern for baby blankets.
Materials given in pattern:
Worsted weight acrylic yarn in desired colors. About 12 ounces each of 3 different colors (36 ounces total) will make a 40 inch by 60 inch afghan (the ideal size for Project Linus). 30 ounces varigated yarn made a 40 inch by 60 inch afghan.
Sport or baby sport yarn. About 21 ounces of baby sport yarn made a 42 inch by 39 inch afghan.
Crochet hook size I for worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size G for sport weight/3-ply yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Handcrafting With Love
Thanks to SusanB for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.