- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- This Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Warm And Festive
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute And Adorable Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
This scarf is simply amazing! Quick and easy to make, this lovely Dragon Scarf by Krystal Higgins is the perfect gift for a child. This scarf can be easily done shorter or longer, depending on the size of the future owner. It’s easy to conquer the world when you have a dragon on your side…..or maybe on your shoulders!
I used 200m of 8ply for the main colour. You might want more if you want your scarf longer.
Scraps of a second contrasting colour for the spine and facial spikes
Safety eyes or black yarn or felt.
Handfull of stuffing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Six Little Mice
Thanks to Krystal Higgins for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.