- Spectacular Crochet Square For Gender Neutral Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers
- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
This rainbow beanie is like a color therapy! Seriously! All those colors combined in a beautiful pattern that looks so great and it’s wearable! This Rainbow Beanie by Revlie Schuit can be done in two different versions: with or without earflaps so it’s basically perfect for at least three seasons.
Crocheted with the lovely granny-square stitch look, this is a simple and easy pattern you can have fun with by adding flowers, funny ears anything you want really. The results are always gorgeous.
i’ve used “Paris Drops” yarn. because i love the thickness & colors!
i’ve used my 4,5 crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Revlie (Typepad)
Thanks to Revlie Schuit for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.