- [Free Pattern] Lovely Angel Heart Granny Square
- This Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern Is A Must-Have Decoration !
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Feather And Fan Baby Blanket
- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
- Easy Large Size Textured Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern That Works Up Quick
This rainbow beanie is like a color therapy! Seriously! All those colors combined in a beautiful pattern that looks so great and it’s wearable! This Rainbow Beanie by Revlie Schuit can be done in two different versions: with or without earflaps so it’s basically perfect for at least three seasons.
Crocheted with the lovely granny-square stitch look, this is a simple and easy pattern you can have fun with by adding flowers, funny ears anything you want really. The results are always gorgeous.
i’ve used “Paris Drops” yarn. because i love the thickness & colors!
i’ve used my 4,5 crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Revlie (Typepad)
Thanks to Revlie Schuit for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.