- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy And So Fun Fin-Tastic Shark Sleep And Snuggle Sack
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: V Double Crochet Stitch
- Super-Cute And Super-Easy Easter Bunny With Pom Pom
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
Stripey squares combined with different colorful flower squares create a really spectacular blanket. Orange Blossom Free Crochet Pattern by DROPS design is a wonderful summer blanket which seems pretty complicated but really, is much easier than expected. Those squares are so lovely, every single one of them! Use this wonderful free pattern to make a beautiful blanket, in your favorite colors, for your favorite relaxing chair or maybe for one favorite person.
Measurements: approx. 92 x 136 cm / 36¼” x 53½”
Materials: DROPS PARIS from Garnstudio
500 g color no 17, off white
200 g color no 13, orange
200 g color no 38, raspberry
100 g color no 01, apricot
100 g color no 14, strong yellow
100 g color no 33, medium pink
DROPS CROCHET HOOK size 5 mm / H/8 – or size needed to get correct gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: DROPS design
Thanks to DROPS design for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.