- [Free Pattern] DIY Crochet Summer Shorts
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
- Stunning And Free Crochet Circular Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
If you want to make a giant granny square blanket, this is one of the simplest pattern you can find, ever. This Giant Granny Square Blanket looks so straight and neat. And it’s giant! The pattern is amazingly simple, this blanket is just a huge granny square. 12 colors were used to create this super warm and super welcoming blanket. And I must agree with Joelle from The Purl Bee here: this is the biggest crochet blanket I have ever seen. And chances are, this is the biggest one you’ve ever seen.
If you want a different size blanket and not a giant one, there are other three sizes variations available for you. And here they are:
4 sizes total:
Giant Giant Blanket (pictured above), measuring approximately 108 x 108. Pattern also includes includes three variations… a Very Large Blanket, a Throw Blanket and a Baby Blanket. Source: The Purl Bee
Now,there is more advice available and a few tutorials to help you make this blanket right and you can visit The Purl Bee blog.
Check out the original source for this Giant Granny Square Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Purl Bee
Thanks to Joelle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.