- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- Rainbow Weighted Blanket Filled With Sunshine
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
This blanket elegant and impressive yet is easy to make. The beautiful baby blanket is made using a unique stitch based on the Classic Fantail Shell stitch but worked in the round. The gorgeous FanTail Baby Blanket/Shawl by LisaAuch is the perfect gift for a newborn. You’ll find a video tutorial on Lisa’s site to help you learn this shell stitch pattern.
This pattern is very easy and creates a very unique stitch.
Once pattern is established it is just a repeat so Blanket can be made as big as you like.
Perfect for a new baby and would make a gorgeous shawl or heirloom
The border on this blanket could be used to finish off any blanket and it is so easy et very elegant.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…