- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Angel Winged Shaped Diamonds Shawl
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- This Mask Mates Pattern Is A Super Quick Cotton Stash Buster
This blanket elegant and impressive yet is easy to make. The beautiful baby blanket is made using a unique stitch based on the Classic Fantail Shell stitch but worked in the round. The gorgeous FanTail Baby Blanket/Shawl by LisaAuch is the perfect gift for a newborn. You’ll find a video tutorial on Lisa’s site to help you learn this shell stitch pattern.
This pattern is very easy and creates a very unique stitch.
Once pattern is established it is just a repeat so Blanket can be made as big as you like.
Perfect for a new baby and would make a gorgeous shawl or heirloom
The border on this blanket could be used to finish off any blanket and it is so easy et very elegant.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…