- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Baby Blanket It’s Amazingly Easy To Make. Perfect For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Acacia Flowers Stitch
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.