- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- Stunning Doily Dream Catcher Wall Hanging Is A Great Way To Have Your Home Reflect Your Personality And Taste
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.