- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Everyday Crochet Handbag
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Heart For Charity
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
Made up of dozens of beautiful crocheted squares this baby blanket is adorable and a fun spin on a traditional idea! Gingham Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is an easy crochet pattern that can be made respecting the materials indicated by this pattern or using bits of different colorways. In fact as many colorways as you wish really! Weaving in all the ends may be a bit of a challenge but the final result is so worth it!
Suggested yarn:Bernat Baby Coordinates Ombres
Yarn weight:DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
Gauge:One Motif = 5 ins square
Hook size:4.0 mm (G)
Sizes available:Approx 38 ins [96.5 cm] square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bernat Design Studio
Thanks to Bernat for the article inspiration and image. Featured image source.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.