- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cabbage Patch Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- Easy Cable Blanket Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
Made up of dozens of beautiful crocheted squares this baby blanket is adorable and a fun spin on a traditional idea! Gingham Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is an easy crochet pattern that can be made respecting the materials indicated by this pattern or using bits of different colorways. In fact as many colorways as you wish really! Weaving in all the ends may be a bit of a challenge but the final result is so worth it!
Suggested yarn:Bernat Baby Coordinates Ombres
Yarn weight:DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
Gauge:One Motif = 5 ins square
Hook size:4.0 mm (G)
Sizes available:Approx 38 ins [96.5 cm] square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bernat Design Studio
Thanks to Bernat for the article inspiration and image. Featured image source.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.