- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- How To Join Yarn Using The Magic Knot Technique
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
What a wonderful blanket! This is so cute and perfect, an easy crochet pattern and a lovely gift for any new mom and baby!
Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket
What you will need:
RED HEART® Soft Baby Steps®:
2 balls 9600 White C and 1 ball
each 9702 Strawberry A, 9401
Elephant B, and 9700 Baby Pink C
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
6.5mm [US K-10.5]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Shari White for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.