- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Bliss Square Will Remind You Of The Winter Wonderland Outside
- [Video Tutorial] Love stripes? This Granny Stitch Crochet Afghan (Blanket) Is Awesome!
- Crochet Basics For Beginners: How To Read A Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
This plush and comfy toy is sure to bring smiles and delight to any baby. The Caterpillar Toy by Bernat Design Studio it’s easy to crochet ad super-sized to watch over your little one. This colorful toy is the perfect baby gift to give the special little one in your life.
Skill Level: Easy
It’s easy to crochet this plush and comfy caterpillar toy in the rainbow of shades from Bernat Tizzy!
Bernat® Tizzy (3.5 oz/100 g)
- Main Color (MC): #24005 (Marshmallow White) 1 ball
- Contrast A: #24128 (Blue Skies) 1 ball
- Contrast B: #24611 (Dandelion Yellow) 1 ball
- Contrast C: #24230 (Sweet Green Pea) 1 ball
- Contrast D: #24305 (Pixie Purple) 1 ball
- Contrast E: #24628 (Creamsicle/Crèmesicle) 1 ball
- Contrast F: #24421 (Posey Pink) 1 ball
- 2 yds (180 cm) of white smooth worsted weight yarn for sewing
- Sew on googly eyes (Source)Image source: Bernat
Thanks to Bernat for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.