- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Dragon For That Special Little In Your Life
- 5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Ripple Blanket Everyone Will Love
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
When talking about a skull pattern most people think of Halloween. Is just how it is! However, taste is something we do not discuss and some patterns are simply fun to wear. This Skull Halloween Hat Pattern by Diana is a very nice pattern that some people would wear it year around if they could.
There are a fair few patterns that show you how to make the basic motif but none that show you how to join them together, so rather than fighting to find a preset pattern again, I decided to just write my own, and after a whole lot of winding and unwinding I am happy to say I have a cool Halloween hat pattern to share with you that is not too silly and will be great for adults and kids alike.
Thanks to Diana for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.