- [Free Pattern] Make A Lovely Set Of Coasters Using Ombre Colours For A Beautiful Gradient Effect
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Tree Skirt Looks Amazing!
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- One Hour Chunky Crochet Beanie Pattern- Best Hats For Charity Patterns
Colorful curtains add so much life to any room, don’t you think? When they come in a very simple yet modern style they add class too and they may become the central decoration piece for that room. This Colorful Noren Curtain by Pierrot is eye catching and its simplicity is intriguing. The design idea with those colorful rings is art gallery quality!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pierrot Yarns Patterns
Thanks to Pierrot for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.